stay up to date
New Life Silvers Activity: Saturday, January 12th, 6:30pm at New Life we will host an “Advanced Directives” activity. Chrystal Stiffler, a social worker from Healthy Life York County Coalition will be speaking to us on the importance of discussing your choices of care before a health crisis and reduce the confusion and stress on your family should that time come. This is open to everyone, family and friends, no matter your age. All are welcome. No child care provided. Flyers and sign-up sheet are at the Communications Center.
Exodus and History - A Discussion: Following Second Sunday Lunch on January 13th, meet in the sanctuary at noon for a discussion regarding matters surrounding the place of the Exodus within world history.
Women's Book Group: Reading “The Insanity of God” by Nik Ripken. The Insanity of God is the story of a couple from rural Kentucky who had a crisis of faith while doing missions in Africa, leaving Africa asking God, "Does the gospel work anywhere when it is really a hard place?" The rest of their story details the profound stories they learned from the worldwide persecuted church in answer to that question. Sign up is in the Communications Center.
* Greeters - Contact Deb Redding, 717-852-0608
* Nursery - Contact Christy Borch, 443-875-8103
* Cleaners - Contact Steve Harman, 717-668-0051
* Hospitality - Contact Nancy Hoch, 828-301-7554
* Communion - Contact Connie Kay, 717-577-1589
* Worship Team (vocalist/instrumentalist) - Contact Pastor Erik, 717-501-6082
View our church calendar to see what's going on at New Life.
Ultimate Frisbee Resumes in the Spring: York Township Park has closed some areas for the winter. Ultimate Frisbee will resume in the spring when the weather is better.
* Advent Readings: Available at the Communications Center.
* Christmas Open House: Saturday, December 15th at the Swanson’s House from 3:30-8:30 PM.
* Christmas Caroling: Sunday, December 16th (in lieu of “Prayer and Praise”). From 6-7 PM, stroll through the neighborhoods around church, caroling to our neighbors.
* Bring a Christmas Treat: Sunday, December 23rd, please bring your favorite Christmas treat (cookies, sweetbreads, etc.) to share with all for the fellowship time after worship.
* Black Ministers Association Candlelight Service: Sunday, Dec.23rd. All Christians in York are invited to attend the candlelighting service at 6:00 PM at Bethlehem Baptist.
* Christmas Eve Service: Monday, Dec. 24th, 6:30-7:30 PM.
* No Christian Education Classes: Sunday, December 30th.
In case you are unaware, here are the following ways to stay connected: